Today I will be sharing a recipe that uses the almond pulp as pie crust! This is soo delicious and you’ll love it ONLY if you love avocado and coconut like me! The recipe consists of two avocados and wait for it… 1/2 cup of coconut oil!! I know it sounds like a lot but it tastes soo darn good!
- 2 Avocados
- 2 Tablespoons Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Coconut Oil
- 2 Tablespoons Honey
- 1/2 Cup Almond Pulp
- 1/2 Cup Dates
- Pinch Of Salt
- Pinch Of Cayenne Red Pepper
- Blend all filling ingredients together. Set aside.
- For the crust, process the dates, almond pulp, salt, and cayenne red pepper together until smooth.
- Press the crust into lined muffin tins or grease and cut out strips of parchment paper to stick in the muffin tins (shown in video).
- Spoon in filling. Freeze for 1-2 hours. It’s going to freeze super hard so just leave it out for a few minutes before devouring to soften it up!
Recipe and video by @yensisters
Read their full blog post here: almond-pulp-key-lime-pie